miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2016

JACOBO MEJÍA REINFORCEMENT

GOOD MORNING JACOBO, THESE ARE THE ACTIVITIES YOU NEED TO PRESENT NEXT  WEEK

DATE: MARCH 30TH

EXAM:  MARCH 31ST

IN ADDITION YOU SHOULD PRESENT A RECORDING ON DAILY ROUTINES (LENGTH: 2 MINS)..

 






Fill in the blanks, capitalize when needed.

1. My brother _____________ (speak) three languages fluently.


2. Daniel _____________ (watch) his favorite program every Saturday.

3. Jennifer _____________ (wash) her hair every day.

4. Ryan _____________ (go) to church every Sunday.

5. My sister _____________ (do) her homework after school.

6. My father _____________ (not like) fast food.

7. Your uncle _____________ (not work) here.

8. _____________ (Sarah / want) to come with us?

9. _____________ (Andre / enjoy) pop music?

10. Lea _____________ (teach) English in a private school.one of the most modest people I have ever met.

11. Jessica _____________ (kiss) her mother before she goes to bed.

12. Paul _____________ (not play) tennis.

13. Clara ____________ (sing) very well.

14. She always _____________ (carry) her umbrella with her.

15. He never _____________ (call) me.


16. My uncle _____________ (not talk) much.

17. _____________ (he / cook) well?

18. _____________ (he / drive) carefully?

19. My son never _____________ (listen) to me.

20. Your baby _____________ (cry) too much.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada