1. Deben aprender a escribir el presente, pasado , y significado de los verbos dados en la explicación.
2. Debe aprenderse los dos cuadros de los adjetivos, comparativos, superlativos y su significado. Esto se evaluará en forma escrita y su nota será el 50%
3. Debe traer el taller resuelto para poder presentar la sustentación escrita, taller sin sustentación no tiene validez . El taller resuelto y la sustentación vale el otro 50% de la nota.
HABILITACIÒN INGLÉS 8º
1.ENCUENTRE EL ERROR Y CORRÌGELO
I studied French tomorrow
He didn’t played the violin.
He didn't bought the piano.
Did you played a musical instrument?
She did worked at the movie theater after schoo
Did They went to school yesterday?
I lived in Brazil next year
Shauna didn`t studied Japanese for five years.
DidThey went at the beach all day?
They did not went at the party .
We did talked on the phone for thirty minutes.
She didn´t bought the english book
Did you go to movies now?
I did played basketball
My sister cleaned the bedroom tomoroww
2.RESPONDE LAS SIGUIENTES PREGUNTAS EN FORMA AFIRMATIVA Y NEGATIVA
Did your father sell clothes last year?
Did you write a book las year?
Did you go to the concert?
Did you drink coffee this morning?
Did Laura buy a laptop?
Did you sell your cellphone?
3- Completa las oraciones con la forma adecuada del verbo
She didn`t _____________________ (send) a letter yesterday
Did he ______________ (eat) a hot dog last Saturday?
He didn`t _________ (do the homeworks)
We _________ (play) guitar
Did he____________ (swim)?
Did they _________ (sell) his car
You didn`t __________ (buy ) a house
He __________ (drink) wine yesterday
We didn`t ___________(do) the exercises
4.Escribe una composición del fin de semana pasado 10 oraciones pasado simple
5. Encuentra el error y corrígelo
1. She’s going to danced rock.
2. He’s going to studying for the test.
3. She’s going to buys a new cellphone.
4. He’s going to travel yesterday.
5. She’s going to went to Cali.
6. He’s going come to school.
7. She’s go to use a computer.
8. He going to read a book.
9. He’s going to watches TV.
10. He’s going to eat dessert yesterday
6. RESPONDE LAS SIGUIENTES PREGUNTAS
Are you going to travel this vacations?
Is your father going to buy a new car this month?
Are your parents going to sell their car?
Are you going to live in Bogotá next year?
Is your father going to work in Spain next year?
7. Escribe una composiciones sobre tus planes para el próximo año con going to 10 oraciones
8 COMPLETA LAS SIGUIENTES ORACIONES CON SU COMPARATIVO O SUPERLATIVO
1. This car is (new) ____________________than your car.
2. Luna is (old) ___________________________than George.
3. This motorcycle is (young) ______________________than yours
4. Lucy is (ugly) _____________________in the class.
5. That watch is (expensive) ______________________than this watch.
6. That bike is (cheap) ____________________in this place.
7. Your car is (slow) ____________________than this car.
8. My house is (small) _____________________than your house
9. This house is (big) ______________________than my house!
10. This city is (big) ____________________in the country.
9. Describe tus amigos usando comparativos and superlativos ( Tall, Young, intelligent,
thin, intelligent, beautiful, handsome, rich,ugly)