MODAL VERB CAN
REVIEW AT HOME THIS MODAL VERB
LINKS TO PRACTICE
viernes, 10 de junio de 2016
Date: June 10th
Circle the actions in the following sets of instructions
1. Complete the conversations and check the responses you hear
2. Write the expressions to say “hello” and “good bye”. Compare with a partner.
3. Ask and answer all the questions. Can you give me more information?
4. Circle the correct response, then, go to the board.
5. Read the article.
6. Unscramble the words.
Unscramble the following sentences
B. Going to/he/Saturday/is/the mall/shopping/on
C. Bring/to/will/the birthday/I/the party/cake
E. At/the airport/him7will/at/ALinda/meet/noon
viernes, 3 de junio de 2016
jueves, 2 de junio de 2016
martes, 31 de mayo de 2016
- Fill in the gaps must or mustn´t
- You tidy up your room.
- You smoke.
- You do your homework.
- You play with fire.
- You be home on time.
- You cheat in a test.
- You turn the music too loud.
- You help in the house.
- You annoy your little sister.
- You bite nails.